Friday, July 20, 2007

Wedding Fashion Show

Here's one of my "making-ups". This is a wedding and lingerie fashion show which was held in Angeles Beach Club Hotel in Angeles City. Such a beautiful hotel. The rooms are so much better compared to other hotels in Angeles and Clark. Shhh... :) I learned again a lot in the event. Lighting was difficult (not much ceiling to make the bounce) and I'm still using the kit lense which is poor for evening shots. I repositioned myself and I was still able to get some decent shots. I can't wait to upgrade my lense. I'm enjoying fashion photography. :)

Here are three pics only. There are more behind the scenes shots (dressing room) but I promised the models that it'll be for their eyes only. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sir Mik, I'm not sure if you could still remember me, probably not. I've been looking for your site for months now, luckily I've found this card you gave me two years ago I think. If it's not much of a favor to ask you for copies of our photos before, during the ABC events, I really like to see those photos. Aside from this wedding fashion show, there's another event that I remember you guys went to shoot too. Contest naman po yun and I was there too. Will be happy to get a response from you. Thank you.