Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!

When I woke up this morning, I was in the mood of shooting a Valentines-inspired photo. Too many ideas came inside my mind. I'm no artist but I somehow felt (maybe) how artists think before making something out of basically anything. So I went outside and looked for anything interesting to shoot. There's nothing to shoot. :-D I just see chairs, tables, plants, dirt, pile of junk, etc. I mean it's not like Sonya's Garden where you get to see a lot of nice subjects to shoot. But somehow it didn't stop me from shooting still. I saw some rocks and I thought of taking some snaps. Then I told myself Valentine is nothing without a heart shape. I looked for it and found none. Heart-shaped rock, heart-shaped wood, heart-shaped shadows, none! I actually gave up and just took the small heart-shaped pillow I gave my wife last year. I went outside and I saw this green bench which I think is perfect to pair with a red. The result was nice but it's kinda lame. That's where the "rocks" photos came into place. With a little PC help, I came up of the image below.



Happy Valentines Day! :)

No comments: