Friday, January 16, 2009

Brian and Bethz Wedding

After sharing some pre-nup shots of a very dynamic couple, here comes their wedding. :) This was held last December 14, 2008. Exactly a year after I married my wife. :) It's not easy to drive home to my wife in Bulacan late night after a whole day of non-stop shooting but it's worth it. :) Going back to the dynamic duo, here are some great shots from their special day. Some of the photos below were taken by master Ryan Puno - my partner in crime. :)





























Thank you, Brian and Bethz. I'm thinking if I'll share their album here once I'm done with the layouts. I think the couple will be very glad. I'll ask them first. :)

Coming soon... Art and Ann's wedding photos. That is if they'll allow me to post some. I'll ask them first as well. :) Here's a preview:



It's a military wedding.

Goodnight for now. :)

No comments: