Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A380

After weeks of "stand-by" mode, I was able to get a hand on my camera again. This time, to capture a huge visitor. It's Airbus' biggest commercial plane A380 or what they call Super Jumbo Jet. From the name itself, it's bigger than the Jumbo Jet (Boeing 747) and it's no joke indeed. It's completing a certification flight and I was very excited to see it. As of today, Airbus already delivered its first A380 to Singapore Airlines and it's scheduled to have its first commercial flight on October 25, 2007. It's fully-booked already even before the hand-over. :)

Here are some snaps of the humongous aircraft I took at Diosdado Macapagal Airport, Clarkfield:











The last two pics are my favorite. :)

It's my first time to shoot an airliner. I learned you can make a plane look small or look big through your photos. It's in the manner of handling and positioning the camera. Both wide and telephoto lenses applies. I can't wait for more airliner photo-ops. :)

No comments: