Friday, October 19, 2007

Cassy and Von-Von's

The day after A380, I had a photoshoot. It's Cassy and Von-Von's 1-yr-old and 2-yr-old birthday (respectively) celebration. Big thanks to their proud parents for trusting my skills. Actually, we were two photographers so the same credit goes to my partner Abel. Ate Josie has always been a good friend. The birthday party was a blast! Everybody enjoyed the event. And the food? Three big cakes from Goldilucks, Jollibee, and another one which I'm not sure of, two lechons (plenty for everybody in the house), and four super luscious menus placed on big chafing dishes. Not to mention good mushroom soup and desserts. Sorry, I got carried away with food. I just enjoyed them (after the event that is). ;-)

It feels good to shoot again. My hands got tired again with bringing my camera. I'll be upgrading some gears soon and there's no doubt my camera will be MUCH heavier then. Good for the muscles. ;-)

Here are snaps from the event... :)





So when's the next photoshoot? I don't know. :-D

No comments: