Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nail them!

Well, literally. Here are just few of the stuff I shot for a construction company recently. I never knew such nails exist. They look like missiles and believe me, there's even a bullet used as nails? Wala lang, naaliw lang ako. :-D

I want to thank boss Errol (a former co-worker) for reminding me that it's always nice to go back the basic. During my jewelry shoot prior to this, I was like "if only I have that four studio lights I need...". Errol reminded me about taking advantage of what I have now and stop with those "if only". With those in mind, I did a good job with just natural light by the window and two flourescent lamps overhead. You have to love photography. You don't need expensive stuff to come up with pro-level shots. :)















P.S. I still need to get those lights! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shikes mik! galing mo talaga.. pako na lang nga ang ganda pa rin!!!

Mik Toldoya said...

Ows? Binobola mo naman ako, kots. :) Thanks!