Friday, October 17, 2008

Art and Anne Pre-Nup

Here's my childhood bestfriend's wedding coming soon. :) December 27 is gonna be a military wedding. Something different and I'm very excited about it. :) Here's the pre-nup photo session we did last week. Or was it the other week? Anyway... :)















I certainly enjoyed this shoot. It was very tiring, too. I concentrated most of the time during the shoot. I did prepare for it and it's worth it.

I'm also glad Art and Ann are on a high mood. Love is in the air. It's the main ingredient for the best pre-nup photo session a couple will ever have.

3 comments:

Catergeia said...

Wow, galing ng mga shots, Mik :)

I am truly happy for bro Art and Anpol :)

Sherill pala ito :)

Mik Toldoya said...

Thanks, Sherill! Nice to see you again. ^_^

Anonymous said...

ganda ng mga pics!! thank you for sharing =)