Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My first HDR. Didn't expect it.

I was doing basically nothing this afternoon. Just finished watching Top Gear then I tried playing with HDR once again. HDR or High Dynamic Range imaging is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques. That's from Wiki. The first time I tried it was like two years ago. My outputs were, well, horrible. Then on, I told myself this isn't for me. Photography is a vast talent and skill. You can't win them all. Then again, today was a great day. I got my first great looking HDR! Surely, I'll be producing more later on. :)

Original


HDR


:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... galing naman.. yeah! Ano palang software gamit mo?

@.o.L. Ü
Love Thoughts Love Lines...

Mik Toldoya said...

Thanks sir! I used Photoshop and Photomatix. :)

jess said...

Ayus Mik, kung i e edit ito sa Picasa, medyo hawig din pero mas smooth talaga ito. Sana ma try ko rin yan balang araw =)