Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some Brian and Lhieza Wedding Album Layouts

I kinda miss doing wedding projects. Since I got really busy with our other business, I put a hold on events photography. Surely, I miss it. But it's one job that's really tiring. I hate events photography for that. LOL. Nonetheless, I'm already accepting some wedding projects for early next year. I might have one as well before the year ends. I hope and pray that my other business would be stable by that time. Godspeed to me. I have lots of catching ups to do. :)

For now, here are some album layouts from Brian and Lhieza's very romantic wedding. :)











Thanks for visiting. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miktoldoya.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading miktoldoya.blogspot.com every day.
payday cash advance
bad credit loans

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#36489 buy generic ativan online no prescription - ativan overdose signs symptoms