Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My M93R

I miss airsoft. I still have some stuff with me and this baby is one of them. My beloved sidearm - KSC M93R gas blowback. This baby scares a lot of s%&* out of tangos/enemies. Scary sound and it hurts. :) Sadly, I just don't know when will time permits me to play airsoft again. I have so many hobbies lined up.

Anyway, this was shot using my point and shoot again. Casual shoot... again. Handheld... again. I took this when I was having some shooting-people-around time and I'm glad it's still working great. I need new sets of green or red gas though. Background used here was a 10-wheeler tractor head with 40-foot trailer. I asked Manong Enteng, our truck driver, to move the 40-foot trailer so I can use the tractor head's rear for the shoot. He was obligue. Just kidding. ^_^ The trailer wasn't attached in the first place so I have a ready background. :)

Mean airsoft machine:



3 comments:

indra said...

great photos..
I think You have a great talent
visit me,,
http://indrayan-infogadget.blogspot.com/
and also click the advertisement
thanks..

mukesh said...

great photo really nice

lingerie sexy said...

Anorexia nervosa is psychopathological behavior involving over-control of eating for weight reduction, and phobias concerning changes in bodily appearances.His hand brushed down her back to just above her hips.We want them to survive, of course but weak enough that we can bluff full control.A broad smile spread across Sherkaner s aspect.Hrunkner must have seen it too.There were more security types in the house than ever before and even some uniformed troops outside.The cobblie stared at him for a second debating whether to throw him out? Then something like sick pity seemed to rise in his aspect; he opened a comm line and spoke to someone inside.She twisted in midair, and touched down by Benny Wen.It will cost us trade, but there is anedge we need over the Customer civilizations.Be ready.
And thermal stress made an occasional loud snapping sound.

Styles Can Be Limited By An http://antleraddiction.net/blogs/bihongt/
And Simple By: Jmemes Tondes | Nov 14th 2012 - There are not many habits and fashoins available for large size ladies.No,you are. Once upon a time you were a Podmaster just like them.The regime there was almost nonexistent.She slipped downward from her branch, holding her position with the tip of her foot.Instead. . . http://sexylingerie999.blogspot.com/ took a deep breath and said, Trixia, even if you want to go back to Triland.