Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coming Soon...

... is mik toldoya photography's own website. :) It's long overdue actually. We've been developing it for weeks already. Version one is currently uploaded somewhere out there in cyberspace but it's on a testing stage. I have some beta testers helping me how to make it... somehow nice. :-D A friend suggested the background color isn't nice. We decided to work on version two then. A completely new design! Sounds crazy huh. Indeed. :-D Hopefully, we can pull this one off the soonest time possible. Wish me luck!

http://www.miktoldoya.com

I just came from a shoot. Corporate event. Very tiring but fulfilling. I'm gonna be busy reviewing the photos tomorrow and I still have one wedding album layout to finish. Just four pages away and I'm a bit lazy now. :-D Honestly, layouting a wedding album is sometimes draining/exhausting. Or maybe I'm just a perfectionist.

My bed is calling me now. Ciao! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats bro! iba talaga when you're passionate about what you do...there's always PROGRESS! ehehe! -Rein