Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ava Revisited... Revived

I'm sure most of you are familiar with this photo:



It's the one on my blog's title space. :) I took this photo last May 2007. The model's name is Ava. It somehow made a trademark in me since I used it in my very first calling card. I personally like this photo.

Tonight, I was really a "tambay" and I decided to change my computer's wallpaper. I used our friend Google to look for superb/amazing wallpapers but I didn't find any interesting ones until I found this image:



It's not really eye-catchy but I felt "kiliti" with this image. :-D Out of nowhere, I decided to play with this image with Ava's photo using some techniques I learned in the past and the result was amazing! I mean I like it as far as I'm concern. I felt I'm like an artist tonight. Random thinking/thoughts. Manages to come up of something out of nowhere. I mean it's hard to find two photos that will combine nicely at least. Here's my new wallpaper:



I hope you like it, too. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! very cool! nice one kuya mik!

-richard

Mik Toldoya said...

Ey thanks, Richard! :)

Anonymous said...

wow.. like a tattoo effect, very nice bro. :)