Friday, October 24, 2008

Renovated

I didn't like the first design I made for my website.  It's actually funny and some of you may agree.  ;-)  A photographer's website that doesn't have a gallery.  :-D  And I feel it's full of wordy crap instead.  So I decided to make it a real photographer's website and make it simple yet complete.  

Designing a website for your company is really hard.  You tend to look at others' websites and get ideas from there.  Not bad but you'll find out one way or another that a lot of website elements aren't really needed.  So you're better well-off designing out of the box.  That's ok.  As long as you are delivering well your company, why not.  In my part, I just need a portfolio and contact details.  But I feel I need to include "Rates" so visitors will immediately get ideas about my services as well.  That's about it!  I hope you like my new website.  It's really simple.


Let me know anytime if you have a suggestion on how I can make it better.  

BTW, since the final design of my website is really simple, it's also a lot cheaper.  :)  It's like live a simple life and you won't have much headache.  :)

No comments: