Monday, August 13, 2007

Confused

We had a special dinner last week and I ran quickly in my room to take a shot of my meal. I shoot in RAW. Somehow, I'm not happy with the outcome. But before I go with the shoot details, I wish to focus on 72 dpi. Some photographers prefer to post images online at 72 dpi. What I did is I used 72 dpi at 500x333 pixels. I think that wasn't a good idea. Just click the pic below. Nyarp. :-D But I have a workaround here. I'll post a more improved copy of the pic below when I have the time. It's a busy Monday for me. :)



Criticizing my own work, I think white balance is an issue. It's my first time to shoot using a mini-studio and I discovered setting the white balance is very crucial. Anyway, practice practice practice lang... :)

P.S. Confused... coz this crab pic is giving me a hard time justifying my work!!! lol. I'm looking for areas of improvements. I know there are. I'll show this to my friends for C&Cs once I'm happy with my pic. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mik!

Thanks for sharing your rockin' blog! I will surely keep myself updated.

As for the crab, you need a food stylist..hehehehe..food magazines anyone? These will serve inspiration and I am sure you'll have more customers coming to you asking for shots of their menu.

I am so proud of you!

Ate Remy