Thursday, August 30, 2007

Event Photographer

I'm starting to really love this kind of job. I enjoy doing it and I'm improving. There are a lot of challenges but I'm learning to overcome them. Camera settings, flash settings, available light, venue space, wall textures, etc. It's also nice to see people smiling at you. Well obviously, yes, they will smile. LOL. The latest event I covered is a 1-yr-old birthday party. It's my 3rd 1-yr-old birthday party coverage since I started event photography 3 months ago! Fourth one is on October. I wish to get more. :) Here are some photos from the recent shoot:











Thanks to my best bud Badette and fafi Brye for putting their faith in me. I'm no veteran but I'm very happy they loved the images. It's flattering to hear words like "I want them all printed!!!" ;-)

No comments: