Monday, August 27, 2007

Done with the crab!

The month is almost done and I'm also done with the crab. :) After starting from scratch, I found out that I still end up very similar to the first one I did. I guess I was doing the right thing after all. :) I asked a bunch of people about it and they all liked it! One comment from a friend though is the reason for cutting the main subject has to be compelling. I appreciate that one. But I did cut it as I meant it to be. :) I have some criticisms/comments with my own work also but I didn't hear them from those people so I guess I passed the test. But I'll keep on improving! By the way, the people I asked are consisting of businessmen, photographers, computer geeks, and caterers. I'm done with the crab! LOL. Below is the final image. The print output of this one is simply "yummy"! :)

No comments: