Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still confused... with the crab!

I was able to revise the crab shot last night. Still, I'm not satisfied with the output! It's basically the same as the 1st one. But I'm not giving up. I'm positive I'll fix the problem. I printed a hard copy of this photo from a photolab and it went very well that's why I'm really confused again. LOL. Maybe it has something to do with the photolab machine. ;-) But what I'm seeing is I have a problem dealing with white balance. It involves the use of a gray card and calibrating my monitor. I hope I can have my monitor calibrated. :(

I'll meet my friends Lee, Beth, and the others tonight. We have this photo/art project for an exhibit we'll have on September. I'm excited about it since this will be my first exhibit. Let's see what photos we need to get. I think they assigned colors for each of us. :)

Going back to the crab, I'll get back to him tomorrow evening. ;-)

No comments: