Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Calibrated finally!

Now, my monitor is calibrated! And now as well, I'm very shy with some of the photos I posted here. :-D

Just to give an idea to those who haven't heard of monitor calibration, it's just actually making sure that the color you see in your monitor is correct. The white color should be white color and not blue or violet. Skin color should be an actual skin color and not something that's yellowish. In the photography world, it's very important. Color management is very important. But in the other world, it doesn't really matter much. :-D So why I calibrated my monitor then? Because I'm a photographer and I'm in the photography world. Sounds very logic huh. :-D But people know how to appreciate photos and colors. They might not notice properly managed colors, but they can see its beauty without them knowing it exactly. Natural instinct.

Cheers. :)

No comments: