Thursday, January 10, 2008

Carmela's 18th Birthday

While I have my leisure time now, I'll keep up with my backlogs. :)

After my trip to Baguio and a day rest, it was my pleasure to cover a lovely debut celebration held at Shangri-La Makati last January 5. Carmela Bustos-Briones is one simple gal blessed with loving parents and siblings, as well as cheerful friends and prominent family friends. It's the best debut celebration I've been so far. I was shooting with Ryan Puno and Alvyn Cahili's team. We're like four photographers and two videographers and assistants. We started shooting around 2:30PM and it lasted until past 1AM the following day. Non-stop. Very tiring? Suree!!! :-D But I enjoyed it. It was great working with Ryan and kuya Alvyn's team. No dull moments. Always on the move. :)

Here are some photos:



Most of the guests were Kabalens. And there's this singer who I think is also a Kabalen who never fail to amaze everybody with his voice. A tenor singer like Josh Groban named Lee Lorenzo. I'm not sure with the first name. If any one of you knows the person, let me know his name and I'll correct this blog.



Time for dinner. TTFN. :)

No comments: