Thursday, May 8, 2008

Megadike Mountains

The stretch of Megadike is Mik's most favorite place in Pampanga to shoot! There's simply so many interesting subjects and locations to shoot. If I'm to shoot for a car company, I'll do it here. If I'm to shoot outdoor glamour, I want to do it here as well. If I'm to shoot clouds, this is my favorite place. If I'm to shoot other nature's beauty, no doubt, this is the place. This is also a nice place to shoot Pampanga's country side. I've been inviting my friends to shoot here but time doesn't permit us for now. I can sense it'll be in the very near future. ;-)

I drove many times already over Megadike and I always appreciate the beauty I see around. And I keep on saying to myself "If only... if only... if only I have my camera with me...". :-D But I made sure to bring it a while ago to shoot something and I didn't go home empty-handed. ;-) I was driving from Clark after doing some chores and the first interesting subject I found are the mountains. I made a panorama but I don't know if you'll like it. Not much processing done but just to give you a glimpse of how it was. It was cold and the view was simply amazing. Nature at its best as always.


**Hmmm... flickr resized my panorama. It's nicer if you can see it upclose.

Then the clouds caught my attention. Whenever I drive over Megadike, clouds formation is oh-la-la most of the time. Rain or shine. Although you won't be able to appreciate clouds formation that much during lunchtime. Take your lunch instead. ;-)

Here's something that I might hang in my room soon. Have it enlarged and printed on metallic.



On my way south, lightnings were visible from afar. Unfortunately, I don't have a tripod and longer range lense with me so it was a wrap. So I'll add in my list above "If I'm to shoot lightnings, this is definitely the place". ;-)

Thanks for viewing. :)

No comments: