Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random Shots

I drove to Fontana a while ago to meet my cousin and his family. While waiting for them, I took my time to relax at the clubhouse's lobby. I also looked around for any interesting subjects that a photographer can shoot. Nothing much, I told myself. It's just sala set, and big pillars. But that triggered me to take up a challenge. I was bringing my camera so I decided to play a game. Shoot whatever I can from where I'm sitting without lifting my butt. :) Good thing, a kid started to play and run back and forth. :)





I'm starting to like shooting kids portrait. They're so natural and innocent. :) I'm sure his parents will love these photos. :)

Then I just turned my head left and right and here's what I got.





Not bad at all huh. Moral lesson from the experience is you can produce great random images from wherever you are sitting or standing. :)

Time to reformat my memory cards. Wedding shoot tomorrow. :)

No comments: