Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dowell and Anne Nuptial

It's my privilege to shoot a friend's wedding. I've known Dowell for years already and I just got surprised to learn he'll be getting married. I thought he won't be anymore. I was right after all, he's a chickboy. :-D Lucky girl is Anne. I just met her on the wedding day itself. Very "childish". I mean she's full of energy and smiles. Ryan, who accompanied me (very kind guy), and I enjoyed our bridal photoshoot that we already forgot all about the wedding ceremony. :-D

It's a great day as Ryan always mentioned. Indeed. We've learned a lot and we were able to maximize our love for this job. It was very tiring and terribly hot that time but it's all worth it. We were at the church balcony at the end of the day, enjoying the wind, congratulating ourselves for job well done, and enjoying being served with food and drinks and all. Unlimited. :-D There's so many visitors but the food keeps on coming. ;-D

Here are some snaps...









The chalice above is what they used in the wedding ceremony. It was a personalized item of Fr. Mon Torres. Very detailed design and it's darn heavy. I bet it's also very expensive. I think it's a combination of gold and platinum.

I didn't post photos of Dowell. He's very camera shy. :) But here's a bonus photo. ;-)



Nice for avatar, huh Rye? :)

I wish to share more but I haven't processed them yet. I have to finish three major backlogs first. Maybe I'll just update this again next time. :)

No comments: