Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maix

Months ago, I was invited by a friend to shoot glamour. Not yet my field as of the moment but maybe very soon. ;-) She was doing a portfolio for a model named Maix or Mika and it was an honor to be there and given the opportunity. It was a great photoshoot since we don't have studio and lights but we just made good use of God-given light and a white room with ample windows. :) The results were not bad. My friend Elle, the one who invited me, is also the stylist. She's full of ideas waiting to explode and I can't wait for more photoshoot with her. :)







Glamour photoshoot is not that easy honestly. Shooting the model is just half of it and that alone is very hard already. I did a lot in the image above (Portrait101) but I know I still need to do some more. I think you'll see me do more works like this in near future. Love it! ;-)

No comments: