Thursday, April 17, 2008

Basti turns ONE!

This is my first official 1-year-old birthday coverage of the year! I thought I'm done with 1-year-olds. ;-) I'm actually happy about it. Celebrating the 1st year of these children is something. As expected, Basti's birthday is one big celebration. A lot more kids this time. :) This is also my first time to use a color management technique on events which improved my photos. Colors appeared correctly overall. In short, people don't look like aliens. I mean at times, skin color in photos may be reddish or yellowish. Others may not notice it but once they see a photo with properly managed colors, they will know the difference. Professional photographers know this but not all. But I enjoy this technique. :)

Thanks to daddy Albert and mommy Kaye for their great hospitality during the event. They keep on telling me to get my food and I wasn't even done with my job yet. :-D Very cool couple. I'm sure Basti will be the same. Phsically, he looks like his dad and mom well mixed. Would you agree?

Here are some snaps:



No comments: