Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Les and Azee

Now it's time to post a wedding. :) I'm also getting excited with wedding events since I'm eyeing for that one good lense to arrive soon. ;-) What lense is it? Secret. I just don't want to get too excited about it. Patience is a virtue. :-D I can use that lense for many occasions but it will be superb on wedding events also. :)

This was Les and Azee's wedding last March 29. I was Ryan Puno's backup photographer. This was one of the very solemn and touchy weddings I've attended so far. You can feel the emotions flow around the venue. It was a nice experience and I'm sure for the couple as well.



Did you like the layout? :-D It was my first time to do a wedding layout. I was actually adapting simple techniques only but with a kick. It took me quite some time to do it last night but I learned a lot already. I'll practice more and by the time I get a wedding project soon, I'll be able to layout the album quickly with feeling. LOL.

No comments: