Thursday, April 3, 2008

Till then, my brother...

Thank you to all my friends and family friends who showed their all-out support and given their prayers to my late brother, Peter Karl Lawrence. My family and I will never forget each one of you. I'm glad to know he has so many friends also who love him so much. Our family don't find it easy to recover for he is the youngest in our family. But with God's grace and all the people around who loves us so much and continually praying for us especially for Pete, we are being blessed with strength, wisdom, and hope. We miss him very much.

We love you, Pete! Enjoy your life in heaven! Till then, my brother!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything happens for a reason. we're just behind you..

lee

Anonymous said...

if we dwell on the past too much we pass up the chance to change and move on, wether we like it or not, it takes an extra effort to accommodate changes in our lives....
God's love is constant and everlasting.
We are here for you..


reich

Mik Toldoya said...

thanks guys. i'm very thankful u're there. yeap, time to move on. i'm sure Pete's doing just fine now. :)

Mheng said...

"with Christ, nothing ends in death, it's simply a foretaste of what is to be understood--from sorrow to glory!"

all our prayers for strength and comfort.

~mheng, with my lou <><

Anonymous said...

Kuya Mik, Cy here, Karl's friend, It's been 4 months since he passed away, everyone in our barkada is missing him already, lalo na siguro kayo, pero anyway, ayos lang, iniisip ko na lang yung line sa song na wherever you will go by the calling which he sang nung talent night namin sa Mr. & Ms. HAU,

"in your heart, in your mind, I'll stay with you for all of time"

indeed, he will always be remembered.