Sunday, April 13, 2008

Precious Stones

I was browsing through my files and I almost forgot about the jewelries shots I made for a client. This is one of my first product shots using 3rd party lighting. Learning stage. This was a rush work since the client needs the photos to be sent abroad the same night. I immediately thought of using a black background. No need to look for a location. With trial and error, I was able to do the job. :)

Notice the price tags of the items? I didn't remove them so you can plan ahead when to give your wife or girlfriend or another significant others. ;-) I wonder when can I get my wife with one? :) By the way also, don't buy jewelries abroad. They're too darn expensive. This is why balikbayans prefer to get their jewelries here. :)



Mik the commercial photographer. Sounds good. :-D I don't know. Well yes, but I find events more enjoyable. Maybe because of adrenaline rush and all the smiles you see around. :)

No comments: