Sunday, April 13, 2008

Capstone

I know you'd agree that it's so hard to go on with "life as usual" when a loved one went ahead of us. It was very challenging in my part also since I have so many projects at the time (I had to cancel some but it's ok) and I tried very hard to be professional. I thank my clients for their support, although I really don't require them. Business is business. But I'm glad they showed me they're still human. :) Most of all, I also want to thank kang Abel and Lee for taking care some of the jobs assigned to me. Rarely you'll find friends who will really help without conditions...

One of my homework for quite a long time already is shooting ceilings. These are works done by a local company named Capstone Steel & Trading. They need to have a company portfolio and new designs for their brochures. I never knew such company exist here in Pampanga. There may be others out there but these guys are good. You'll see from the photos below how amazing their works are. I haven't seen ceilings to be these good. I'm already considering to have one design for my room. :-D

I enjoyed working with this company. I learned a lot from organizing time and stuff to handling stress. But most importantly, I'm glad they liked my photos. What I need to improve though is meeting deadlines. :-D One major cause of not meeting my deadline is sub-contracting. It's simply out of my hand when they promised me something but they didn't do it. But I thank CSTC's manager Engr. Gil Lacson for his patience and understanding. Other bosses will simply shout at you. But Mr.Gil is simply a cool guy. Very humble, too, that's why his team like him very much. I'm almost done with my projects and I hope I'll have a passing grade in terms of overall performance.

Interior design shots is one of the things I certainly love doing. I also plan to invest more on equipments that will improve my shots. For now, here are some photos I love... :)


No comments: